1. Water fountains will be closed. We will provide water and cups to our students, manned by a staff member.
2. We will have one break eight minutes long, with one class at a time to ease congestion in the restrooms and halls.
3. Each student must wash their hands during each break.
4. NO VISITORS allowed in the building. Parents will need to call the Academy upon arrival for checkout and staff will escort the student to the door.
5. If a student becomes sick during the day, that student will be isolated until parent arrives to pick student up.
6. The hallway will be divided up into one-way sections. This will be utilized for traffic control.
7. Students at breakfast and lunch will be spaced according to distance guidelines.
8. The gym will remain off-limits.
1. Masks will come off at the last bell, folded, and put in front pocket of shirt.
2. Masks will be put on during support staff call.
3. Doors will be propped open during break by teachers only and will be closed by teachers.
4. Students will not talk and will remain seated until their classroom is called to be dismissed. We will not have upper and lower breaks.
5. Hand sanitizer will be put on when entering a classroom.
6. Weather permitting, windows will be open to allow for ventilation.
7. Classrooms will be sanitized between classes and at the end of the day after student departure.
1. Temperatures will be taken at the van stop. If a student's temperature is over 99.5, that student cannot get on the van.
2. PARENTS MUST STAY AT THE VAN STOP UNTIL THE VAN DRIVER ARRIVES AND VERIFIES STUDENT'S TEMPERATURES.
3. Students will be given a face mask and hand sanitizer before getting on the van.
4. Students will not talk and will have assigned seats on the van.
5. Staff and students will wear masks on the van.
6. Vans will be sanitized after each route.
7. Unless a student lives in Carroll County, we will not go to their house to pick them up.